Elemental Heroes Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Artrex's Test Results
Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:16 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» Your Face 101's Test Results
Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 8:35 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» Timegazer's Test Results
Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:00 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» What should I do here?
Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:56 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» yggalag's Test Request
Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 7:13 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy
Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:58 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» TheGameBoy9's Test Results
Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:05 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» ready to be tested
Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:47 pm by (Fate) NissanDrifter

» The portal to a different dimension (aka Yggalags Room)
Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 11:06 pm by Yggalag

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy

2 posters

Go down

Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy Empty Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:04 pm

It all begins at a new academy made for all kinds of students to join, everyone is welcome, and it all begins by the students registering and getting tested to be assigned a dorm...

Character list so far:
    (Fate) NissanDrifter (new duelist at academy) RP Name: Axel
    Yggalag ( new duelist at academy) RP Name: Tom

Everyone gets to choose one of the decks below to begin with... Tell me which one you choose when you join the RP...

Deck Choices:
    Fire Deck
    Wind

Last edited by (Fate) NissanDrifter on Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

https://e-heroesacademy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy Empty Re: Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:16 pm

I walk in to the office as i recieve my starter deck the Fire Deck. And then I go around exploring the island looking for a opponent to quick duel and to try out my new deck before i return to my dorm ( all beginners begin at the Bubbleman Bubble Dorm).

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy Empty Re: Roleplay start: Yugioh:E-Heroes Academy

Post by Yggalag Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:11 pm

I already recieved my wind starter deck earlier this day and am now standing on a cliff, looking onto the beach below me. Its a beautiful day and i was just relaxing a bit, when i suddently hear someone coming towards me.

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:18 pm

I see a figure as i keep running as i trip and fall next to the figure...

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggalag Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:39 pm

I decide to help the person and say: "Whoa, watch your step. You could have fallen off that cliff!"

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:46 pm

I stand up... Hehe anyway my name is Axel who are you?

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggalag Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:49 pm

"I'm Tom." is my short reply, as i turn around and look at the ocean and the horizon again.

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:01 pm

i look at him excited... "hey you must also be a Bubbleman Bubble Dorm student!! Want to have a duel?''

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggalag Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:04 pm

"That is the case. And i am accepting your challenge." is my answer while i already prepare myself for the duel.

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:16 pm

''okay lets duel!!...''

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:50 pm

After the duel...

Hehe nice duel!! maybe you will win next time!

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggalag Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:19 pm

"Yes, maybe..." Is my response and i make some notes on an old notepad. "I'll make sure to optimize my probabilities."

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:31 pm

''okay see ya!!'' i begin running out into a forest in the way to the blue dorm...

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggalag Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:39 pm

I go in the same direction after a while, only a bit slower.

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:50 pm

I run through the forest until i see a blue dorm... ''ahh... blue dorm here we are!...'' I look at the entrance as i see a man dressed all in black and with a cape... '' hey you!! who are you??'' he replies with,''you must be a student, i am here to duel every student on campus, i am testing them, so prepare to duel...''

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggalag Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:52 pm

I see the same person and i observe what happens from a safe distance. His appearance looks menacing, so i better get not too close...

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:38 pm

when Tom gets here to watch were already halfways through the duel... Tester: 4500, Me: 7500,
    ''yeah!! another kill!! now time to give you another turn, ill make sure its your last!!''...
    Tester: ''I draw!... Ahhh yes, I am about to finish you off I activate the spell card Dragon's mirror!! To fusion summon Five-Headed Dragon!! ATK:5000, Then I summon Black Stone of Legend, ATK:0 and activate his ability to summon Red Eyes B. Dragon ATK:2400 from my deck!! then i activate polymerization to fusion summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon ATK:3200!! I attack your little chimera with my Archfiend!!'' Tester: 4500, Me:5400, ''I activate his ability i shuffle Red-Eyes B. dragon to my deck and you take 2400 more!'' Tester: 4500, Me:3000, Then while smirking he says,'' Five-headed Dragon attack his Spirit of Flames and end this now!!'' Tester: 4500, Me: 0
    Duel over... I loose

Last edited by (Fate) NissanDrifter on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggalag Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:44 pm

I am astounded as i watched the end of the duel. "These cards..." i look at my notepad and quickly skim through my notes. "I've never seen nor heard of anything this powerful.....". I stand there, nervous and unsure about the situation. "What should i do..."

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Tester: '' I can feel someone else nearby'', he looks around as he spots Tom far from there,'' hey you its your turn come down here and duel me like your friend here!!''
    Me: '' How could this be?? impossible... im supposed to be the best!! its not possible!!!'' I fall on my knees '' It just cant be''...

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yggalag Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:52 pm

"Its my turn....." I came closer and look directly into the eyes of the stranger. "My chances wont be any higher than his. Your cards are very powerful, youre not meant to play against first year students with that!" I pause for a second, before i add: "And if you are doing that on purpose, then its just disgusting."

Yggalag

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Tester:''lets duel!'' (DN time)

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Tom:gets stomped on by the hologram of the giant dragon and has a hard time persuading his mind that those illusions cant hurt him physically

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Tester: I will make sure you get kicked out of the academy you looser! hahahahah

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Tom : tries to get up again, but has some difficulties

Tom : You...creep...

Tester: good luck youll need it because by when the academy tournament comes your done with your dueling career forever!!! hahahah

Tom : Just leave already...

Tester: *disappears* and leaves a note on the ground

Tom : is curious and picks up the note

Axel: I stand up and walk over to Tom,''theres nothing we can do hes too good, we tried but nothing...''

Axel : Puts a hand out for Tom to try help him up...

Tom : gladly accepts the help

Tom : Youre right. He wasnt from the school anyway i think, just some weird stranger...

Axel : ''Now let me see the note'' i read as it says...

tester : '' You loosers need all the help you can get i want a challenge so i am leaving 50 HC for each of you in the little bag behind the bush next to you..."

Tom : Wait what? Now hes giving us money?

Tom : is a bit confused

Axel : '' Your right hes not from this academy hes from some team called '''Death Hunters'' and he also left us two plastic card pieces, it says we must collect 10 pieces and enter the tournament to beat them if not the world will soon be run by them'' he stares at the note for a while,''were supposed to go on a journey to save the world beginning with these decks, what do you think we should do?'' looks at Tom

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fate) NissanDrifter Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:58 pm

Tom:World Domination? Death Hunters? Woah, that got a bit big all of a sudden. I honestly dont know how much of this is the truth, but i consider the beatdown i received a few minutes ago a challenge. And you know what? I'll accept it. I'll upgrade my deck steadily while we are going. And then, if we meet that creep again, i'll make him rue the day he ever crossed our paths. Sounds good?

Tom : has of course his doubts but tries to hide them

Axel : ''yeah! I guess were a team now huh? oooh lets be called the tickle pickle team, oooh no maybe the sneezy cheesy, no nevermind maybe the price of rice team!! or you can think of the name i dont think im that good hehe...''

Tom : Hm...i would have to think about this one, its not easy to decide

(Fate) NissanDrifter
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down